Blue Plastic Tracks
Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-35.html)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game (/thread-956.html)

RE: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - ROCKINATOR - 07-18-2015

Ok,

which locomotive class is Gordon's basis?

RE: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - HankAmericanEngine - 07-19-2015

(07-18-2015, 11:42 AM)ROCKINATOR Wrote: Ok,

which locomotive class is Gordon's basis?

Gordon is based on the experimental LNER A0, predecessor to the A1, A2, A3, and the famous A4 locomotives.

RE: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - ROCKINATOR - 07-19-2015

Correct! Your turn Hank.

RE: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - HankAmericanEngine - 07-20-2015

I'll stick to locomotive basis for my question.

Oliver is based on the GWR 1400 Class; what is the number (road number) that the locomotive Oliver is based of owned?

RE: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - TrainMan2001 - 10-03-2015

Is it alright to restart this? Can I ask a new question or does someone need to answer Hank's 2 1/2 month old question? Also, is it 1436?

RE: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - Super - 10-03-2015

Since Hanks question is way over due, sure TrainMan2001, ask away. Maybe Hank will give the answer to his question.

RE: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - TrainMan2001 - 10-04-2015

How many varients of percy are there ( including normal versions )?

RE: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - Super - 10-05-2015

Its been a while so I just wanted to remind everyone the rules again, especially for any new members who would like to join in.

Quote:Simple Rules:

First poster asks a question pertaining to some fact or trivia about Thomas and His Friends and others will attempt to guess the answer.

Please, the poster of a question should monitor the thread to say yes or no to any answers, someone guesses their answer or 24 hours has past without the correct answer whichever comes first.

To keep the game moving along, if after 24 hours no one has given the correct answer you can reveal it to all. Then, and only then, can another question be asked.

A correct guess will give that person the opportunity to post the next question. If no correct guess, then the original poster may post another question. Any one can pass on posting the next question if they don't have another ready. In which case anyone can post the next one on a first come first serve.

No prizes, awards or scoring. You just win the admiration of others and a hardy pat on the back from us all.

RE: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - TrainMan2001 - 10-05-2015

I actually don't know the answer myself, and it has been 24 hours, so someone else can ask a question.

RE: Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game - Super - 10-05-2015

Nobody will get this one...

Who is Dennis's twin???