Blue Plastic Tracks
Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-36.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us What You Bought (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection (/thread-161.html)

RE: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - ROKMAN1445 - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 09:18 PM)Super Wrote: What will you do when you have no more room to display any built Lego sets......move?
How will you store them? Would you disassemble them and put them back in their box for the future?
No, he would most likely move. I've got a whole room for trains, this guy's gonna have a whole house for all of this!

RE: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - Nigels - 03-27-2017

He'll just build a new house in his yard out of lego Super, get with the gig lol!!

RE: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - Super - 03-27-2017

How cool would this be in the back yard. The loft could hold hundreds of plastic storage bins while the first level would have many layouts, displays and a workroom for repairs and mods.....a fella can dream can't he.
[Image: happy-day-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gif]

RE: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - ActionChugger - 03-27-2017

If I could I would!

but I have home association. We would have to move Big Grin

RE: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - Super - 03-28-2017

(03-27-2017, 11:33 PM)ActionChugger Wrote: We would have to move Big Grin

So when is the big move. With all you collections growing and growing, Evan Too, you will have to move eventually anyway so might as well be now and save the money from the basement remodel and build this great shed Big Grin

RE: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - Nigels - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 12:08 AM)Super Wrote: So when is the big move. With all you collections growing and growing, Evan Too, you will have to move eventually anyway so might as well be now and save the money from the basement remodel and build this great shed Big Grin

Yeah what a target for the next twister, at least in the basement they can only get flooded lol!! Imagine a twister hitting that full of all AC's treasures, all the neighbours would love it raining all those goodies Big Grin

RE: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - Super - 03-28-2017

LOL

Don't think AC has to worry much about Tornadoes in his neck of the woods although they could touch down anywhere but if one did I would want to be under that rain of goodies for sure.
[Image: partly-cloudy-smiley-emoticon.gif]

RE: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - ActionChugger - 03-29-2017

You guys are still crazy Big Grin

I am still focused on finishing the basement someday... again!!

Other things break that needs fixing... home ownership Blush

RE: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - ActionChugger - 05-28-2017

Just had to post this...

A few days back, Evan wanted some Minecraft plug-in for his ipad and it cost money. I told him no. He told me "maybe we should sell the tomicas = plarail"

I gave him these look in correct sequence ConfusedDodgyConfused Undecided
And he then said "Just kidding daddy,we have not played with them in a while."

Took him to Toys r us and bought him some legos and hot wheels.

Crisis averted for now! BlushBig Grin

Hope everyone is well!

RE: Evan Almighty and His Toy Collection - Super - 05-28-2017

Hi AC, nice to hear from you again and that is a cute story about Evan, thanks for sharing it with us...On a serious note, give Evan my number and whenever he wants to buy something that you have told him costs too much that we can work out something on the side using your his collection of Plarails as collateral Big Grin