Blue Plastic Tracks
Daiso Petit Trains - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-36.html)
+--- Forum: Show Us What You Bought (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-13.html)
+--- Thread: Daiso Petit Trains (/thread-1730.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Daiso Petit Trains - Nigels - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 12:59 PM)Super Wrote: Is that what you're going with? Sure...lets go with that! [Image: embarrassed-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif]

It's as good as, "its all for Evan, so I can have all the Tomy PlaRail to myself" Big Grin

RE: Daiso Petit Trains - ActionChugger - 05-16-2016

Hey! It worked before!

Wife gives that weird look though...Big Grin

RE: Daiso Petit Trains - Nigels - 05-16-2016

(05-16-2016, 06:15 PM)ActionChugger Wrote: Hey! It worked before!

Wife gives that weird look though...Big Grin

That's the main thing and until Evan grows up and gets to the point he doesn't deliberately smash them together its a good strategy to look after the rarer and more expensive Tomy loco's if you ask me Big Grin

After all you can get all that stuff you've bought probably for not much more than a Tomy starter PlaRail set Wink

RE: Daiso Petit Trains - Nigels - 05-18-2016

Another box turned up, most of this shipment was track of various types, but the below are the 'new' items for me;

Double track supports, Road Crossing, Stop Rail and in the foreground a very fuzzy Train Signal which clips onto the Stop Rail in a similar fashion to the Tomy equivalent (except much cheaper Big Grin)

[Image: DSC_0785.jpg]

A train wash including stop rail, 'X' cross-over track (2 per pack) and a type 500 Shinkansen
[Image: DSC_0786.jpg]

And finally a pack of little pre-painted people to go on the platforms etc...
[Image: DSC_0787.jpg]

RE: Daiso Petit Trains - Super - 05-18-2016

Strange how all these boxes just "turn up" on your door step

When and if you ever open one of those people packages could you snap a picture of them next to a regular Tomy train?

Will do super, although they are quite small, almost true HO scale I would guess. Although having said that the Thomas trains are all but HO scale I would say so they are probably about the right scale. What you got in mind? Smile

Thanks Nigels

I am looking for train engineers

If you are ok with unpainted ones you need to look for the Hornby ones, they are OO scale which is slightly larger than HO (I mean really only very slightly) and normally come as a pair, driver and stoker. These are packed with each loco normally, but I think you can get them seperately.

Or if you can wait until my next Daiso red cross parcel mysteriously appears on my door step it will have their set of drivers/train crew in it Wink

Thanks Nigels. I much prefer ones already finished so they don't make 00 ones already painted? I look forward to seeing those Daiso ones when they arrive.

RE: Daiso Petit Trains - ActionChugger - 05-23-2016

1 out 3 boxes arrived today Big Grin

[Image: 20160521.jpg]