Blue Plastic Tracks
thomas and friends mini series - Printable Version

+- Blue Plastic Tracks (https://www.blueplastictracks.org)
+-- Forum: Toys/Other (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-37.html)
+--- Forum: Thomas & Friends Minis (https://www.blueplastictracks.org/forum-46.html)
+--- Thread: thomas and friends mini series (/thread-791.html)

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sparklingpingnoodles - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 04:18 PM)Ksthomas209 Wrote: I submitted my order! FYI I usually choose the cash in store option...it goes through much faster online. THANK YOU FOR THE HEADS UP!!!

You were lucky! I had it in my cart, but when I hit submit, it was out of stock again! I shall continue to wait Undecided

RE: thomas and friends mini series - smellerbe1 - 09-28-2015

I signed up for the restock alert a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten an email yet. Unless it sold out that fast?

RE: thomas and friends mini series - daftande - 09-28-2015

Yea I never got a restock alert, I just check the site every day when I can and it was surprisingly back in stock today!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sparklingpingnoodles - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 05:06 PM)daftande Wrote: Yea I never got a restock alert, I just check the site every day when I can and it was surprisingly back in stock today!

Good to know! Thanks a bunch!

I'm new to this thread but have been following for about a year since my son fell in love with Thomas. We just took him to Thomas Land this past week in Carver, MA and he loved it! Too bad it is not closer to us as we live in Florida. While visiting, I stopped at a WalMart in Wareham, MA looking for the minis and found #38-60 (which I believe is considered Wave 3). I was so happy! They also had a few from Wave 1. They had none from Wave 2. I'm currently on the hunt for Wave 2, so if anyone knows where I can get Wave 2, it would be greatly appreciated!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - smellerbe1 - 09-28-2015

Does anyone remember when the twist n turn was last in stock at walmart.com? Other than today that is.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Ksthomas209 - 09-28-2015

(09-28-2015, 07:16 PM)smellerbe1 Wrote: Does anyone remember when the twist n turn was last in stock at walmart.com? Other than today that is.

Sept 3rd or 4th I believe...

RE: thomas and friends mini series - ilovehotshot - 09-28-2015

sparklingpingnoodles I am in San Antonio and most Walmarts have wave 1 and 2 still available but wave 3 I have only found some at one of the Walmarts.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - cou10gar - 09-29-2015

Does anyone have a list for Wave 4? I'd like to know what numbers match each mini from 61-83.

RE: thomas and friends mini series - Ksthomas209 - 09-29-2015

(09-29-2015, 02:47 AM)cou10gar Wrote: Does anyone have a list for Wave 4? I'd like to know what numbers match each mini from 61-83.

Someone posted one on page 28 I think? I don't know if it is correct because I haven't seen them myself yet either!!

RE: thomas and friends mini series - sparklingpingnoodles - 09-29-2015

(09-28-2015, 11:03 PM)ilovehotshot Wrote: sparklingpingnoodles I am in San Antonio and most Walmarts have wave 1 and 2 still available but wave 3 I have only found some at one of the Walmarts.

Hi ilovehotshot! I wish I was a part of this thread prior to my trip to Wareham, MA where I found Wave 3. I could've purchased a set of Wave 3 and mailed it to you Sad