Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1170956 Views

Thanks Jdog for sharing this informative video with us.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Oh boy, my five year old son is going to be highly impressed! Stodgy old Daddy is feeling kinda “Meh”. I notice that we tend to put these sets together, enjoy the Wow Factor for a bit, then the thrill ride stunt show stuff never really gets used again. I’m sure some of this is my influence, since I tend to construct layouts that run through the house and avoid perils or even steep grades as much as possible. I also prefer running modest consists of freight and passenger trains over death-defying thrills with the umpteenth iteration of Thomas.
However, I have noticed that the one big set that has kept my son’s attention the longest is the Super Station. While it has a lot of features, it lacks the thrill ride gimmicks of say, the Sky High Bridge Jump. And yet, in terms of play value, it’s the big set he hasn’t lost interest in.
[-] The following 4 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, Super, WoodWheel92
Fisher Price has released the “Greatest Moments Collection” in the Revolutions. They advertise Steelworks Hurricane in this collection, I’ve been to countless Walmart’s, Targets and any place that sells trains and I’ve yet to find Hurricane in this collection. I can’t even find him on eBay or even a photo on the internet. If either of you come across one let me know so I can be sure they actually released him in this collection.

[Image: 2_BA4_C1_A7-2_D42-42_BB-_A0_AD-_EA22334_D40_F5.jpg]

[Image: 8_F76_C2_DB-911_F-42_BA-_BA5_D-31_B15736_E7_E9.jpg]
Just Hurricane or the 3 train collectors box with Hurricane?
Just Hurricane
The top pic is the first release of Hurricane, Merlin and Steelworks Thomas. The second pic is the releases in the Greatest Moments Collection, notice the different packaging. I’m looking for Hurricane in the different packaging. Thanks for helping.
[Image: 095710_B7-_DF3_F-49_A5-_AAFA-_EA1_ABED693_C3.jpg]

[Image: AFFC300_B-3_FC8-42_D6-836_D-2_A5_FCF74_A0_C0.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bkvir208's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Oh, I see now, you are looking for the box with the square corners not the one with the upper left corner cut off. Hurricane is the same just the box is different. Will keep an eye out.
That’s correct, Thanks Super
I will take a look as well, I know I have seen the box but did not realize they were different.
Thanks Ripley
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bkvir208's post:
  • ripley802