Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1171707 Views

will the special anniversary set available in Wal mart or target?
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
General release in UK but that means nothing in the US
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2019, 12:15 AM by Super.)
My Walmart still has actual stacks and stacks of the Thomas with Ace the Racer pack that came out in Summer 2018. They must have at least 20 of them. No Yong Bao, Nia, or any release since then.
Target also has a shockingly large number of Monkey Mania Thomas and Animal Party Percy, but only one Rebecca.
It begs the question why Fisher-Price keeps making these "It's Thomas, but different!" packs when they shelfwarm for over a year.
[-] The following 2 users Like Fred_Pelhay's post:
  • AOF04, WoodWheel92
(11-03-2019, 04:48 PM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Maybe they should just strip poor James of his “bells and whistle” and transition him for reassignment as Jamie? :/

It would only be fair is this day and age of political correctness to have a trans gender James / Jamie  Wink

(11-06-2019, 07:09 PM)Fred_Pelhay Wrote: My Walmart still has actual stacks and stacks of the Thomas with Ace the Racer pack that came out in Summer 2018. They must have at least 20 of them. No Yong Bao, Nia, or any release since then.
Target also has a shockingly large number of Monkey Mania Thomas and Animal Party Percy, but only one Rebecca.
It begs the question why Fisher-Price keeps making these "It's Thomas, but different!" packs when they shelfwarm for over a year.

Total agree Fred.
In New Zealand it took them nearly a year to get the Hyperglows here, and now they just sit on the shelf doing nothing. I remember Muddy posting about getting a rare Percy in the US. I have loads of them on the shelves at my local warehouse, they are a dime a dozen.
I also wish they woudl stop producing more Thomas.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 09:12 PM by Super.)
Yeah, I remember ordering that series through ship to store when it came out and now it just sits, glued to the shelves. The Thomas and Ace has never even been opened, Nia was a minor hit and Yong Bao was replaced with the Plarail version. A few of the Walmarts in my part of the US also had Lexi mixed in with those for a long time.

Around here at least, the Hyperglow and Monkey Mania series were mostly sold at Target. At least at my house, nobody wanted Monkey Mania and Hyperglow was a curiosity that got quickly shrugged off.

I attribute this to several causes. My son is aging out of Thomas fandom, although he still plays Thomas games in Roblox. Mattel’s decision to move Thomas to Nick Jr about a year after we dropped our premium cable TV. That was probably a bad move at a time when people are going over to streaming services and have internet access on their TVs. The media brand and the various merchandise lines are in the doldrums. There doesn’t seem to be anything to excite kids and hold their interest.
@AOF04...I think not.
Political correctness is a simple gag to silence dissent of liberal agendas.
Speak your mind. If people are offended, explain your self though constructive dialogue.
Don’t keep quiet for fear of offending someone.
Exercise your 1st amendment rights!!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Totally agree Muddy.
but it does seam that those small groups (and I mean very small) parts of society speck very load these days and for some reason the media picks up on it and makes it a big deal. Social media doesn't help things either.
I personal think it is BS.
Not everyone has the 1st amendment to cover there thoughts, just ask the Chinese, you might disappear for not towing the line.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019, 11:50 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes AOF04's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Lets stay on Topic, shall we?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Lol...yes.
Ok..
I think it’s wrong that James has been replaced by Nia to satisfy a political agenda.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • WoodWheel92
No need to get upset ... James is confirmed as the 4th and last metallic engine . Hardly any other new releases in the UK next year besides the 3 early releases later this month.

UK wood release for 2019 include Etienne and Henry . More engines are being discontinued than being released .

UK Trackmaster Push Along release mainly centre on 75th anniversary with a celebration Thomas and James and a special 75th Thomas along with an indian engine Noor Jehan making his debut .

Uk Minis will be solely blind bags with no other new release product scheduled .
[-] The following 1 user Likes rekp's post:
  • MuddyPoppins