Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1170806 Views

Interesting, Noor Jehan looks like a Cab forward Diesel...would look nice as a Plarail. Big Grin

[Image: Main-Noor-Jehan-CGI.png]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails
Whoa, wait a minute.... Noor Jehan is an export Alco high nose! Okay, Plarail needs to make this next year because I need a couple on my line.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
Noor reminded me of a typical modern day locomotive.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 2 users Like leylandvictory2's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
I did some research because I immediately recognized her as an Indian Railways Alco (which is actually built in India by DLW but even Indian railfans call them Alcos). The design is an export model, initially produced in the US for India in 1960. The trucks, motors, generator and prime mover are basically the same as used on US Alco and Canadian MLW RS and RSD series locomotives from ~1956-1963. Of course, these are built to Indian broad gauge (5ft 3in) and have the more British style buffers, brakes and other equipment but otherwise, she’s broadly similar to the US built RSD-12 and RSD-15. Which makes the basic design over 60 years old!
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2019, 02:41 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Interesting history, Thanks OTR!
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Golden Thomas , Raul and Emerson and Gustavo and Avocado now available
[-] The following 1 user Likes rekp's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(11-22-2019, 12:42 PM)rekp Wrote: Golden Thomas , Raul and Emerson and Gustavo and Avocado now available
Have you seen them in retail stores or are they just available through online sellers? I’m asking because we still haven’t seen the previous releases that include Gina in my part of the US. To be honest, I’m not pursuing them like I was a year or so ago because my kids had gone through a period of being disinterested in new Trackmaster stuff. Of course now, my son is all into it again and wants to catch up with the recent releases!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
rekp where did you see them for sale?
Can you share a link please???
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
I saw a listing on UK eBay, then after searching the web, found this (also UK-based vendor)

https://www.tootallythomas.co.uk/ourshop...-Sets.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes confusedanddelayed's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Thanks, but I think I’ll pass on Tootally.
If anyone sees them on Amazon or the FP site please share a link..
thank you!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • confusedanddelayed