Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1170684 Views

I've come across the Tootally site, but don't really know anything about it (is it someone's personal store, or an actual bricks and mortar place, etc.). Is there any particular concerns with that site?
[-] The following 1 user Likes confusedanddelayed's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
If anyone has seen pre-orders for the new Celebration James, or knows where to buy one, please let me know!!
Thanks all!Smile
[Image: 626274-A7-B111-458-E-828-F-A66425533515.jpg]
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
[Image: 75567392-2488832131385258-1676500837150490624-o.jpg]

[Image: 76608755-2488831898051948-3688792203301224448-o.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes rekp's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(11-22-2019, 06:50 PM)confusedanddelayed Wrote: I've come across the Tootally site....... Is there any particular concerns with that site?
Tootally was a member of BPT a while ago but he had a habit of upsetting people, as well as bad-mouthing other vendors for no good reason. I forget whether he removed himself, or was eventually blocked for being a naughty boy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I always get a sad feeling when I see Trackmaster II coaches when we know what they use to be.

Double decker heads on this one

[Image: 76608755-2488831898051948-3688792203301224448-o.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
A mate of mine bought some bachmann coaches from tootally. Had a good experience as far as i can tell. He did receive a phone call from tootally who, during the convo, enquired if he was the friend i mention now and then on my website... slightly un-nerving! Just proves he is always lurking.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
In another consolidating and streamlining move in 2020, from Tootally Thomas' Facebook post.
  • Thomas TrackMaster will be renamed Thomas Motorized. The range will stay exactly the same.
  • The TrackMaster name will be phased out.
  • The Push Along range will still continue, possibly as an individual range.
  • The Super Station will be discontinued and a new set compatible with multiple ranges, Mad Dash on Sodor, will be released.
What's funny about this is that some of the TrackMaster Big Friends Steam Team engines have been recently released with new SKUs.
And Plarail will remain as well since it's outside the US and their engines can only be obtained either going to Asia or online only.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
i personally...
and this is just an opinion... Huh
which i am known for.... Huh Huh

the end of trackmaster is coming. Confused
this is based on some concrete reasons:
#1) TRU closing.
this caused: another creative avenue< a major avenue> of creativity...
TO BE EXTINGUISHED.
      think about!
All the wonderful sets over the years, that TRU created!? Idea

knapford station. mad dash, and even fiery rescue set. to name a few.
now... i know... I know... some of the examples that I mentioned
are TMR sets.
but the creativity was always there! Idea

#2) supply and demand. I know, i know. we don't want to hear this stuff. but it does have an affect.

this is the first year that TMR did NOT have a major release? why? because the money is pouring in?

remember, the past? an extra large set, a large set, a medium set (if not 2) and a few small sets. This platform transgressed from HIT to now. Idea

why didn't TMR do this again this year?
coincidence? maybe?
i'm a little out of the loop.  Dodgy

but if i see 1 more set. 1 more set next year. 1 more set next year, that:

doesn't TRY! Doesn't try?  to incorporate: tmr, take and play, and minis? or whatever?
1 more set that DOSEN'T try to define 1 genre from the other????

it is the beginning of the end.

the good news is... that there is so much out there. so much!
not years.... but DECADES! Big Grin

hope i didn't offend anyone. Big Grin just an observation Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes trevor369's post:
  • chrisjo
Plarail: As soon as Mattel discontinues their Trackmaster line all together, well take over some day.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2