Thomas & Friends Trivia or Fun Facts Game

582 Replies, 812541 Views

No sorry Neil never appeared in the TV series
Ummm ok but your question said "was not in the tv series" maybe fix it haha
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
(04-21-2015, 02:09 AM)HenryNWR3 Wrote: What character was scrapped in the Railway Series, but was not in the TV series?

Hmm... I'm going out on a hunch here and saying that it was S.C. Ruffey per chance?
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

Of course Hank!
I saw you had posted and I knew you would have it haha
Enjoy posting the next question
Wow. To be honest, that was just a bit of a guess. Thanks Henry!

Okay, my question...

Seen only in the Television Series, this character was seen in the background beginning in Season 5, but never received a speaking line until the CGI production of the show. Who is this character?

Mr Ucwepn I meant never scrapped in the TV version sorry for the confusion and delay....

As for your question Hank it is Butch.
(04-21-2015, 01:43 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: No NWR I'm sorry it's not Stanley, nor is it a train or vehicle...
It's not Sir Topham Hat either...

Hint: He is a handyman and mechanic who restored a character who was to be scrapped...

Umm, how is Jem Cole related to an Act in the USA in the 1890s?
He's English, and how could he have to do with a government act?

(04-21-2015, 01:20 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Hint:
He is known to be a Member of "The Grange", has grown old and now has a grey beard, and was last seen fishing with his son or grandson on a stream in the Whistling Woods..:

Also, his got a gray beard because the model crew used Old Bailey's face for him in a few seasons. In CGI, he has since gone back to beardless.
More and more...Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 04-21-2015, 04:28 AM by NWRMainLineTerminal.)
(04-21-2015, 04:24 AM)NWRMainLineTerminal Wrote: Umm, how is Jem Cole related to an Act in the USA in the 1890s?
He's English, and how could he have to do with a government act?

Also, his got a gray beard because the model crew used Old Bailey's face for him in a few seasons. In CGI, he has since gone back to beardless.

"The Grange" or The National Grange of the Order of Patrons of Husbandry, was an organized movement to regulate the newly established Railroads from using unfair practices as monopolists, by farmers in the late 1800...
Jem Cole is said to be a Granger...
It's was just an obscure clue that's allSmile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(04-21-2015, 03:52 AM)HenryNWR3 Wrote: Mr Ucwepn I meant never scrapped in the TV version sorry for the confusion and delay....

As for your question Hank it is Butch.

Congratulations, Henry! You got it!

Your turn to quiz us all on our Thomas & Friends trivia!

What was Derek's name originally supposed to be?