Wow.. very nice collection up for grabs..

63 Replies, 66025 Views

Yes Sunhuntin just touched on the real problem with this particular collection...any serious collector would already have most of this, and there are no impossibly hard pieces to find in it to tempt anyone to buy it!! There is what looks like a BNIB Toby at the Copper Mine set, but that's about the rarest thing I see...Like I said: No Alfie, no Monty, no Thumper...no BNIB Powerful Gordon, No Gold Thomas, not a prototype, nothing...nothing that anyone can't desperately find... Include any of the rarities or all of them to the lot, and the possibility of another collector buying it would dramatically increase.

I've been thinking about this collection quite a bit since first seeing it posted...And I just have to give the greatest thanks again to Ucwepn & BPT, Sunhuntin, Super, Ripley, Geris,Thara, Bkvir, Jdog, and everyother member that has help me in my own pursuit to collect these trains!!Smile
Without you all, and all of your help and information, I would have been in this guy's same shoes...stuck with only eBay as my source to find things, I would have failed and quit, or would have gone crazy by now!!
I JUST REALLY CAN'T EXPRESS HOW GREATFUL I AM TO ALL OF YOU, HOW THANKFUL I AM TO KNOW YOU ALL, AND HOW HAPPY I AM TO BE A MEMBER OF BPT! It is very rare in life to actually have a dream truly fulfilled. Smile
W/ Love,
~ Muddy P.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 11:01 PM by MuddyPoppins.)
[-] The following 5 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Off The Rails, ripley802, Super, Tharazero1, WoodWheel92

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow.. very nice collection up for grabs.. - by MuddyPoppins - 10-25-2017, 10:32 PM
You got to be kidding me - by leylandvictory2 - 11-05-2017, 11:27 PM