Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases

901 Replies, 1162310 Views

These three came to my attention today:

[Image: trackmaster_big_world_adventure_by_gbhtrain-dbycrtv.png]

They're set to be the first Big World! Big Adventures! (Season 22-24) releases. The yellow race car on Thomas' flatbed is called Ace, who is said to "inspire Thomas to become the first engine to travel the world".

Yong Bao from The Great Race (as well as Ashima and Shane) will be returning in BWBA (with a voice), and this seems to be the first half decent toy of him. Rather than being a repaint of Hiro, he will be made entirely from scratch (including his tender). I still don't get why they use those geared wheels for rolling stock that doesn't have a special function (possibly for enhanced grip on the track, or just "laziness"/cost-cutting).

Nia the African Engine looks good, and I have no idea what the truck between her and the elephant is meant to carry. Speaking of the latter, I wonder if the elephant's head will move as the slate truck rolls (similar to the Wooden Railway Hippo Car), and it looks much better than the one from the old Duncan pack. One person already had the idea to use Nia to make a custom Duck, which I found brilliant after looking at it closely. I'd say Yong Bao is the best in this wave.
[-] The following 5 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, mod thana, Off The Rails, ripley802, WoodWheel92

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-08-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-08-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-09-2015, 08:54 AM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-10-2015, 09:17 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-12-2015, 03:14 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-14-2015, 07:52 AM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-16-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by Tootally Thomas - 05-16-2015, 09:55 PM
RE: Trackmaster Revolution (TMR) New releases - by DalaGStanator - 12-31-2017, 10:14 AM