Wow.. very nice collection up for grabs..

63 Replies, 65559 Views

Actually it is the old style TrackMasters that has proven to have the best investment, as their prices have more than tripled in just the last few years... I agree that the new Revolutions are garbage, but even they will increase in value, because they are only made in short waves then are discontinued.
Also, we take it for granted that these toys are easy to find and therefore have minimal value, but not every town in America has a Walmart or Target, or Kmart, etc...and globally the supply/ demand is even crazier!
Japan doesn't have any FisherPrice Trackmaster line distribution at all!!
In Japan they are paying $150 for any Greatest Moments new release (Lexi/Harvey/Stephen).
As for our collection, I would never sell a single piece, it was made to be a living wiki library, and I would hope that my son will understand and recognize what it represents, and be responsible and well enough along in life to care for it (maybe even continue adding to it) and never have to sell it either, and be able to share it with his children one day...maybe even his children with thier children.
Yes I know that doesn't really sound like a monetary investment, but not all valuable investments are monetaryWink
Also, yes your HitToys Bert is very hard to find, I remember having a very hard time finding one too, and at this point any out of print character, especially from an out of the business company that is BNIB is very rare!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • B'Station Official, ThomasBlue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow.. very nice collection up for grabs.. - by MuddyPoppins - 02-02-2018, 10:46 PM
You got to be kidding me - by leylandvictory2 - 11-05-2017, 11:27 PM