An Interesting Discolored Ffarquhar Station

16 Replies, 8111 Views

(10-20-2020, 07:18 AM)Super Wrote: @Chrisjo Do you still have that fantastic Custom Station you made out of 2 of these Ffarquhar buildings?

I do, and I got it out fairly recently to send to someone for whom I had sort of promised to make one (I hadn't forgotten, even though it was a worrying number of years ago; like I said at the time, 'don't hold your breath'!). But on re-appraisal I decided it wasn't quite good enough so I've started on another.

I can confirm that the window frames and doors do pop out fairly easily, but you might be surprised at how much variation there is in the brick colour, it's not that easy to find two out of the seven I have that are sufficiently similar to make a reasonably seamless custom. I note also that the exterior colour is not always exactly the same shade as the inside, presumably due to differential ageing, and in some lighting conditions the interior just looks brighter because it's smooth, shiny, and reflective.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: An Interesting Discolored Ffarquhar Station - by chrisjo - 10-20-2020, 09:16 AM