Wow.. very nice collection up for grabs..

63 Replies, 65305 Views

Thank you very much for the reply Muddy! I'm surprised Japan would even buy the Revolution, though! I've had some before and the plastic feels cheap and malleable. Lexi's basis and character is probably one of the ugliest engines to date, but her character in the film was decent - but the TM Revolution model looks pretty good comparing to Plarail's, even though I don't like the way every single train uses the same chassis - really takes away the unique identity of each model. Yes the TrackMaster TOMY / HiT Toys Company sets / trains I think were the best time for the EU, AU and US markets. 2007 - 2009 was the golden age I like to think, you had all the models you could possibly think of, flip face engines, amazing new track, accessories, sets, list goes on.

And as for your collection its a very unique idea to make it a museum, I hope I can visit one day your museum haha Smile

And yes I was lucky very lucky to pick him up - I have never ever seen an image of Bert in the HiT Toys box or his model with the trademark details, I always thought it was made up on the trackmaster wikia. But then one day I magically found Bert, not even meant to find him, and picked him up NIB for only $20 including shipping!

Also is Percy's Mail Trucks rare? I managed to pick one up earlier this week from Canada for only $42! I've never even seen an auction for one of these for the past 2-3 years I've been collecting, until now!
[-] The following 1 user Likes B'Station Official's post:
  • ThomasBlue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wow.. very nice collection up for grabs.. - by B'Station Official - 02-02-2018, 11:21 PM
You got to be kidding me - by leylandvictory2 - 11-05-2017, 11:27 PM