Doraemon Tram

7 Replies, 1424 Views

Little Doraemon Tram is one of my favourite Plarail train. If someone is interested, I made a few videos of my Doraemon trams (I have the first edition that doesn't differ from the latter, I think): DORAEMON TRAMS

There is an interesting story behind this tram. It is based on Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Fujiko Fujio, the pen name of the duo Hiroshi Fujimoto and Motoo Abiko. The series has also been adapted into a successful anime series and media franchise. The story revolves around an earless robotic cat named Doraemon, who travels back in time from the 22nd century to aid a boy named Nobita Nobi (野比のび太, Nobi Nobita).

Doraemon's birthday is on September 3rd, 2112. 2012 was exactly one hundred years before Doraemon's birthday, so various plans and events were held on this occasion. The Man'yo Line Doraemon tram was one of the projects. It started running in September 2012 between Takaoka and Shinminato.

Doraemon’s story plot is based on a real-life incidence. The story has received so much of sarcastic criticism that it has now become a controversy. The real emotional story of the series Doraemon is that “Nobita” was suffering from Schizophrenia. It is a disorder in which a person has less ability to think, feel and behave clearly. Moreover, his mental controlling power diminishes. Nobita was also abused and bullied in his school by his classmates because he suffered from this mental condition. His friends left him fearing that one-day Nobita can provide harm to them and he became lonely. Due to the disease and loneliness, he felt mediocre, abandoned and stressed out.

His medical condition forced him to imagine the character of Doraemon to help him in every possible way. Later on, making Doraemon Nobita’s best (imaginary) friend. At 16, he started medical counseling for the treatment of his disease. The doctor then told him that Doraemon does not exist. It is just a mere imagination of his unconscious mind over which he needs to put control. This left Nobita in a complete shock that he was lonely again. He suffered mental trauma. Finally, Nobita couldn’t bear the truth. He shot himself by his father’s gun and committed suicide at the age of 16. (Source: procaffenation.com)
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • HanoibusGamer, Super

Messages In This Thread
Doraemon Tram - by HanoibusGamer - 12-14-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Doraemon Tram - by Super - 12-14-2022, 02:18 PM
RE: Doraemon Tram - by HanoibusGamer - 12-14-2022, 02:54 PM
RE: Doraemon Tram - by chrisjo - 12-14-2022, 04:29 PM
RE: Doraemon Tram - by Mister No - 12-14-2022, 05:55 PM
RE: Doraemon Tram - by ThomasBlue - 12-16-2022, 06:41 PM
RE: Doraemon Tram - by Super - 12-14-2022, 06:11 PM
RE: Doraemon Tram - by HanoibusGamer - 12-17-2022, 03:11 PM