Stuff I got so far this summer

7 Replies, 7700 Views

Been busy this summer, but got some stuff!

[Image: 13892036_10210155244296953_8183924991869575692_n.jpg]

Got Bert here in late May/June at Wal-Mart, so now I have the three Arlesdale engines! Then, on my birthday(June 30), I got the new Oliver here! I like it, it's an improvement over the Take Along one in some ways, but then they did things like the 0-6-0 arrangement, so I'll probably just have two Olivers! I also got the two NYC wooden subway cars and bus while at Grand Central last week! Unfortunately, I found that I already had the bus!(I knew I should've went for the Orion VII Hybrid!)

Now, what I've been holding out for, was this I got today:

[Image: 13680567_10210155243496933_2135955331315405186_n.jpg]

Two sets in question I got, these:
[Image: 49138735?wid=1024&hei=1024&qlt=70&fmt=pjpeg]

[Image: Brio+Deluxe+Railway+Set.jpg?format=750w]

The BNSF set was from Hobby Lobby, while the Brio set was bought off ebay. It goes for around $250-$300, (my local train store had it for $230), this one was a return that was sold for $199, but I undercut with a $120 offer! We ultimately agreed at $140.

As I said, the Brio set was a returned set, and I found it came without the trains, boat, and people! No problem, though, I only really wanted the subway stations and road sections from it anyway!Cool
[-] The following 4 users Like Jaytrain1's post:
  • ActionChugger, Nigels, Super, WoodWheel92
Looks like the BNSF set is another one of those sets made by the people who push out the Daiso Petit range, if so that's a good thing as you'll be able to pick up extra track and accessories dead cheap if you want Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
Wow, you have been busy so far this summer haven't you. Still a lot of summer left to get more Big GrinCoolWink
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(07-28-2016, 10:25 PM)Nigels Wrote: Looks like the BNSF set is another one of those sets made by the people who push out the Daiso Petit range, if so that's a good thing as you'll be able to pick up extra track and accessories dead cheap if you want Big Grin

I also have the 1880's set from that range, so I should have plenty of track...
[-] The following 2 users Like Jaytrain1's post:
  • Nigels, Super
Maybe AC will donate his Daiso seeing as he said "he's done with it" lol!! Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
Don't we have to see a video of him being "done with it" before its really true?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • sinkillerj
(07-29-2016, 10:57 PM)Nigels Wrote: Maybe AC will donate his Daiso seeing as he said "he's done with it" lol!! Big Grin

Does he have any of the steamers? Otherwise, not interested!
The company's store is up:

http://lec-shop.com/product-category/toy-train/
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jaytrain1's post:
  • sinkillerj