my biggest haul yet

6 Replies, 6370 Views

My sister in law was cleaning out their old storage unit and it was full of thomas trains and tracks, ECT. She gave them all to me (I purchased many of them way back for my nephews) I think of it as a return on my investment lol.

This is 3/4 of what was in the unit in my living room floor. Now I have to sort it all out. I was very happy when I found a complete Murdoch, lady and hank and a bunch of the free wheelin trackmasters!

[Image: temporary_8.jpg]

[Image: temporary_7.jpg]

[Image: temporary_6.jpg]

There is more trains I still haven't dug out yet, I've got alot of sorting to do!
[-] The following 5 users Like anc6802's post:
  • ActionChugger, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, sunhuntin, WoodWheel92
WOW...You my friend are going to be quite busy for quite some time. And you can't beat that price. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • anc6802
That is awesome. What a score.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • anc6802
Nice!
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
I couldn't be mich happier about it! Im going to sell off the wooden trains and track.

There are bill and ben trains so now I can make the sixteen and Wilbert trains. I also finally got Neville's tender.
[-] The following 2 users Like anc6802's post:
  • Super, WoodWheel92
Funnily enough, I've had more trouble finding Neville, the engine himself, than his tender!

That's quite an impressive assortment of engines from all ranges. There's even a Trackmaster Tidmouth Sheds! Brilliant!

I bet you're going to have loads of fun with these Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like WoodWheel92's post:
  • anc6802, Super
Amazing job mate and yay you bill and Ben to make sixteen and Wilbert Here some ideas for the haul
James - the red engine
Thomas - bluebell
Spencer - Axel
Gordon - flying Scotsman
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!