A welcomed find on eBay!!

42 Replies, 37035 Views

I saw this one and had to have it. Finding one on eBay US seems to be tough. This came with the Auto Transfer station and all of the pictures trains.

Dr Yellow was the only one that is a no working one, but I am sure I can fix it.
[Image: 07F7CD9D-527E-496F-8DD2-274604BB1D92_zpsng6fmeee.jpg]

[Image: EB3C696E-2A63-4A23-8446-1CC744183339_zpsw63um4ie.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like ripley802's post:
  • ActionChugger, ROKMAN1445, Ucwepn
Congrats!

I see you outbided me! :p
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • ripley802, Super
(08-16-2016, 12:57 AM)ActionChugger Wrote: Congrats!

I see you outbided me! :p

I wondered if that was you. I was in contact with the seller right after they listed it. I was trying to get them to sell it with a buy it now, but they said someone was watching it. I put in my highest bid and was hoping for the best. When I saw I won but the price jumped I went to look at the bids. I remembered your feedback number so went and looked back from the Amtrak purchase and was thinking it may have been you. Big Grin

The 4 black posts/signs look like they have been mauled by a bear (or maybe a dog..lol) but other than a few missing stickers it is in decent shape.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Wow, I can't believe it. You are right about not seeing an Automatic Transfer Station on USA Ebay. I have never seen one offered here. Great catch Ripley. Great group of trains included too.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
That is a really cool find!

I've never seen an automatic switch in person am I right in guessing that every time an engine passes through the switch is changes it to the other direction and back again?

I'm just curious.
[-] The following 2 users Like anc6802's post:
  • ripley802, Super
(08-16-2016, 06:32 AM)anc6802 Wrote: That is a really cool find!

I've never seen an automatic switch in person am I right in guessing that every time an engine passes through the switch is changes it to the other direction and back again?

I'm just curious.

I only played with one of the 3 settings, but yeah when one is stopped at the station from one way, the other will continue around the track the opposite way and hen arriving back at the station the first train is released while he secon stays.

Very cool item indeed. Big Grin.

I have something else that should be coming today or tomorrow that was an unexpected find on eBay.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • anc6802, Super
ucwepn has one as part of his layout.

heres his unboxing and review.

its a great piece and adds some novelty to a layout. be warned, if you have it at the front during public displays, kids and their parents love to help the "stuck" engine, always causing a head-on.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 3 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • anc6802, ripley802, Super
This vid what made me buy 3 a while ago. But i need more as usual lol

Check out their other vids using the station.
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • ripley802, sunhuntin
What did you use to stack up the automatic transfer station with?
Nice find Mr Ripley, even if AC 'bid you up' lol!!

I've got the Advance version of the automatic transfer station in the post, looks like it will be pretty cool Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • DalaGStanator