help in identifying rolling stock

5 Replies, 8055 Views

In the last lot of trains I got a bunch of rolling stock and I know what most of them belong, but these I don't have a clue. The only two Im going to guess at is the green flatbed belongs to the breakdown crane? I got 2 of them with the lot, and the color appears the same. And the other one that looks like its toad but its missing the "16 tones" and car number, which is funny

Any help is greatly appreciated.

[Image: temporary_12.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like anc6802's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super
The grey-roofed red coaches are from Rusty, the CCT utility van is an ice cream one, the tipping grey truck is from the Sodor Quarry Loader, the green flatbed is indeed from the Breakdown Train (the peg is for holding the crane arm in place), the blue and cream coach is from Skarloey, the dark green, black-roofed coach is Emily's, the brake van in the third row is Toad, and the longest coach is a Gordon express coach. Hope this helps.
[-] The following 2 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super, WoodWheel92
Thanks for the help, I was more curious about Toad because I have 2 others with writing on them be this one is blank
[-] The following 1 user Likes anc6802's post:
  • DalaGStanator
The brown truck on the top right is a cable drum truck it came in a trucks and track 3 pack.

[-] The following 4 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • anc6802, DalaGStanator, Super, WoodWheel92
(08-18-2016, 03:26 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: The brown truck on the top right is a cable drum truck it came in a trucks and track 3 pack.

Given the brown and yellow brake van was also in the same lot, I can only guess the original owner(s) got them from that pack.

(08-17-2016, 08:24 PM)anc6802 Wrote: Thanks for the help, I was more curious about Toad because I have 2 others with writing on them be this one is blank

If it doesn't have that detail, it could be the TOMY version.
(08-18-2016, 03:26 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: The brown truck on the top right is a cable drum truck it came in a trucks and track 3 pack.

I have the spools of wire and the blue box car aswell, I was wondering what those went to!

Ill check the toad's to see who made them, thanks again for the help
[-] The following 1 user Likes anc6802's post:
  • Ucwepn