Tomica World Memories

3 Replies, 3574 Views

Hey everyone, Devious Red Diesel here!

So I was browsing around on the Thomas and Friends Trackmaster Wiki as usual, and was looking at all the Tomica World stuff that was released for Thomas and Friends. To myself I was thinking "Man, some of these sets and things must have been really cool!" I was introduced to Tomy Thomas and Friends when the Motor Road and Rail stuff were out, which were awesome also!

But that made me wonder, did you/do you have any Thomas and Friends Tomica World items that you own/owned? I would be really interested to know! Also any pictures would be awesome for us all to look at and discuss as well! Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like gmeehanfilms's post:
  • ActionChugger, MuddyPoppins, ROKMAN1445, Super
I own aplenty of items from that range, including (yet not limited to): 2 bridges, lots of road pieces, Elizabeth, Bulgy(Green version), Thomas, Edward, Henry Gordon, James, Percy, Toby, Mavis, Diesel, Diesel 10, and even more that I cannot name right now.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • gmeehanfilms
I only got a "Giant Thomas set" (The first version) for my birthday.

I am sorry to say that i lost the funnel, two of the buffer doors, and James.
(09-23-2016, 07:16 AM)MunchJrTrains Wrote: I only got a "Giant Thomas set" (The first version) for my birthday.

I am sorry to say that i lost the funnel, two of the buffer doors, and James.

Same with me, the only to mica world set I got was the giant Thomas (first version) and I still have all the trains but my mum donated the big Thomas into a salvos bin