ZenMarket

3 Replies, 5455 Views

Has anyone heard, used, experienced about ZenMarket Agent Services? Maybe we already discussed them and I just forgot as there are many of these Japanese Buying Agent sites out there. It seems so simple and to good to be true as far as Fees, shipping Insurance, Bank Transfer Fees are either not charged or, as in the case of fees for each transaction, really inexpensive flat rate? What am I missing?

http://zenmarket.jp/fees.aspx#Fee%20summary
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Can't say I've heard of it, but it does still charge for local and international shipping, the main difference is the flat service fee. It would be interesting to know if the payment includes the invariable bank transfer fee or equivalent as that can sometimes add more than you'd think.

Otherwise it looks pretty similar to 'From Japan' in that you can order from shops as well as bid on auctions.
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
According to the Link, there are no Bank Transfer Fees. What I am curious is if they charge you a fee to put money in your Deposit like Jauce does but not Japamart. So what I can compare Japamart with this ZenMarke is where say a 300 yen auction win with Japamart they charge a $5usd fee and a $2usd Bank Transfer Fee. So right off the bat the Japamart purchase would be about $10 whereas they say the Zenmarket is only $6. If I didn't already have everything I need I might look into it more Big Grin Maybe with all the competition with these agents is driving competitive prices.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I suspect the fluctuating currency markets have also hit these firms pretty hard. After the brexit vote and the drop in value of sterling I've cut back massively on the japanese auctions as it is now prohibitively expensive for the charges/shipping. So unless its somethinng I can't get here I look, drool, shrug my shoulders and move on Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin