TrackMaster Knapford Station Celebration Set???

5 Replies, 7183 Views

Hi everyone, I just wanted to know, does anyone have the Knapford Celebration Set from TrackMaster HiT Toys Company, 2009? The one I'm talking about is the huge set which includes Stanley, a troublesome truck with two quarry loads, Thomas, Bertie, Harold and an empty troublesome truck. I have only ever seen one image of this item on google, I have never been able to find it anywhere for sale. Does anyone know any information about it??
I am not much of a knower of Thomas stuff as I thought there was only one Trackmaster Knapford Station set. Did a little looking around after your question and it looks like there may have been 2 sets called Celebration, one with Thomas and the one you mention with Stanley, Harold and Thomas. These along with the Emily and Thomas at Knapford Station are now all I have ever heard of but of course you probably already knew that.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • B'Station Official
I do know the other variants, thanks for your help though! Smile I'm curious about this big set because there's only ever been one image of it, I wonder if anyone has it since its so rare I haven't even seen a used one for sale. Maybe it was a cancelled set?
(This post was last modified: 02-15-2018, 11:32 AM by Super.)
It didn't take much for my searches to come up with info so I assume you already know this much.

Came accross 4 Trackmaster Knapford Station sets including the Stanley one you mentioned. Its on the Wikia page with a release date of 2009 but with no other info if was really released. We may have some members with this set if it was released. Are you looking to buy B'Stat? http://thomastrackmaster.wikia.com/wiki/...tion_(set)

[Image: 350x200.jpg][Image: de3d7034a3b589a7a08e30.jpg][Image: knapford-station-celebration.jpg][Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Definitely wasn't cancelled. I saw it in stores around June 2009, and I remember an image of the full layout in a catalogue. Images of the set are for some reason hard to come by.
[-] The following 4 users Like jdogman's post:
  • B'Station Official, MuddyPoppins, Super, Tons of Trackmasters
Thanks for letting me know. Does anyone have one of these sets NIB? And also just a side question out of context, my first ever TOMY / TrackMaster item was the Tomica World Talk n Action Percy. I would love to have one of those again, since when i had mine as a kid the coupling between Percy and the mail coach broke from excessive play, so I had to throw it away, but then I always had the green tracks leftover. Do you know where I can find a Talk n Action Tomica World Percy Nib?
[-] The following 2 users Like B'Station Official's post:
  • ripley802, Super