Awesome Tomy Thomas lot!

9 Replies, 7447 Views

Recently I won a huge lot of Tomy Track, destinations and rolling stock. This lot only cost me £35!
[Image: s-l500.jpg]

Is this a good find? Please let me know!
[-] The following 2 users Like BoCoTheDiesel's post:
  • Blueberry'S', PopGoesOldOllie
If you wanted that stuff, it's always a good find!  (After a while you'll find that you've got enough curves and tunnels though).
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2018, 07:00 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel
I’m jealous  Wink Wish I could get that much, but my trackspace is limited to a short piece of space next to my bed. Undecided
When we push him down the well...Pop goes Old Ollie!
[-] The following 1 user Likes PopGoesOldOllie's post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel
A lot of track pieces in this lot including what looks to be a complete round table with 5 sheds and the specially connected rails. Only thing that is missing is the 5 end of rail orange bumpers. Nice pick up.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel
Is one og the green and cream coaches motorized? Coaches are generally rarer than rolling stocks
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
No, there the ones that came with Freddie I believe
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2018, 10:35 AM by Super.)
great purchase its always nice to build up your layout Big Grin
And what you paid for it was good
Keep on collecting Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Blueberry'S''s post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel, Super
I also hope you got the special tracks that connect to the turn table. Usually those tracks are missing for some reason.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
The diamond ended tracks? Yeah they were in there
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2018, 04:44 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like BoCoTheDiesel's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
When we first started playing with these Tomy blue tracks several years ago, our first bulk track purchase had included these special ended tracks and, not knowing at the time, what they were for, I threw them out. Later on in the collecting after obtaining a round table, I had to find more and now I have quite allot. For the life of me I don't understand why Tomy did this especially since, in this case of the round table, they connections alternate between the regular Tomy Track and these special ones.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel