Happy New Year! 2019

10 Replies, 8520 Views

Hi BPT,

Being on the east side of the globe, the New Year ages us before the West. But it eventually reaches everyone bringing wisdom to you and those around you. Wisdom is the power of experience and knowledge.

If you choose to use these powers, use them carefully and only find what you need. If there is no use for you, give others a chance. Everyone has needs.   Angel

Happy New Year BPT!  Big Grin

-plarnold
[-] The following 7 users Like plarnold's post:
  • fred16850, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, PlarailTown, ripley802, Super
Yes it is 2019 here in Australia.
[-] The following 3 users Like thehsvdude's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super, Tharazero1
IT IS 2019 IN THAILAND TOO!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like PlarailTown's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Happy new year to everyone on BPT Smile Hopefully everybody can get the right start to the year in their own way because I sure did! A ride on my FZ6R along a twisty road to a spot that overlooks the city, watching the fireworks with my first iced coffee in two months (before that I used to drink like 1.5L a day, no joke) with a couple of friends.

One of my new years resolutions is to get out of the house a bit more (and with dad about to get his bike license that will help) and also to do more modelling wise, both physical and digital. I would like to try resin casting for both my Plarail customs and OO or HO scale things to eliminate the pricing and quality issues I see a lot of people have with Shapeways.

With any luck, 2019 will be a good year for everyone.

- Tree
[-] The following 4 users Like FlyingFordFalcon's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, ripley802, Super
Still 2018 in the US Central time zone but Happy New Year to everyone here at BPT!

I’m hoping to have more time for trains this year and round out a few items on my “want list”. I already have the (in)famous “Richard Densha” heading to mi casa and I’m looking to add an Enoden 300 and Meitetsu 510 as finances allow.

Meanwhile, the Prosecco is chilling and I’m looking forward to being in bed long before midnight arrives!
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
It's still 2018 here. I'll be watching that ball drop on TV sometime after my package from Michigan arrives.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 2 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
happy new year everyone! i missed new years last night, but patiently awaiting it while watching a streetcam from my other hometown in canada. 20min to go.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 3 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
Happy New Year everyone!
[-] The following 3 users Like Trainfanz's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
I am a bit late to the party but wish all the best in 2019.

[Image: happy-new-year-smiley-emoticon-2.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Happy New Year to all no matter where you are and I hope in this coming year you all get the trains and models you've always wanted Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Nigels's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super