John Deere / Johnny Tractor Big Loader

11 Replies, 7478 Views

I've not seen this version of the Big Loader before. Found it at my local farmers' co-operative!

[Image: image.png]   [Image: image.png]   [Image: image.png]   [Image: image.png]   [Image: image.png]   [Image: image.png]

[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DuckGWR, Super
That is interesting. At first I thought this to be a set about real John Deere's until I saw the cartoon eye balls on the vehicles. Looking at YouTube, is there a cartoon series with these characters on TV? Maybe in the UK and France since it looks like the box is also in French (is it?)? I have not heard of Johnny Tractor before. I also can't find any videos for this set so could it be a new release? It does look cool

I wonder if Sunhuntin knows anything about this set as they have a big collection of them? https://sunstomyandfriends.weebly.com/bi...-sets.html
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Wow, I was just looking for different versions of the Big Loader toys a few weeks or so ago and found the Cars and recent Japanese construction themed ones, but I've never seen that version before! A little bit disappointed it looks to be the same layout as the standard Big Loader that's been around since the 70s, Cars got a new layout when that one was made.
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DuckGWR's post:
  • Super
There is a Disney Pixar Cars Big Loader?
Yes, action-wise it's rather good, though there are only two powered vehicles. The truck driver has to do a lot of reversing.

(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 12:42 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • DuckGWR, Super
Thanks Dr Chris

Wow, that set has been around a long time since the video was from 2013. Its a very kewl set. I like the fact that this has a trailer vehicle and find it ingenious that both Mac & Mator automatically and quite invisibly, share and switch the drive unit. Hmm...I might want one of these for the Future World Collection Big Grin
what's the word "might" doing in that sentence ?!!!
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 01:45 PM by Super.)
[Image: happy-face-smiley-emoticon.gif]

The only thing holding me back is the $600 cost for a new one. [Image: super-sad.gif]
After reading the tite:

"Johnny Tractor"? Must be some fake toy and they changed the name for legal reasons.

After seeing what the thread was actually about:

Oh, so it's licensed and the real John Deere has its own Joey JCB. Alright then.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
Thanks, chris. I have known about it for several weeks but am yet to buy one. Cheapest i have found is $81NZD out of australia.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super