Nice layout

12 Replies, 1537 Views

Hi All!  This weekend I was fortunate to build a layout in one day with little planning (in other words, trial and error).  There are certain elements which can improve and I am excited to continue the work.  Once complete I will make a video to share with you.  Until then here are the photos.  

[Image: E6-A96-DD7-7400-46-FF-9-F20-CE14-D03353-A8.jpg]

[Image: 88-AF08-F2-7-CE2-456-F-837-E-C4-E10799-C3-AC.jpg]
[-] The following 10 users Like Arch's post:
  • chrisjo, Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp, generic_truck_69420, JustTylerHere, mitzalplik, MuddyPoppins, PJ100001, Super, Tharazero1, thehsvdude
Excellent engineering Arch. This is my most favorite part of a Layout....the constructing, trial and error, and trying to make things (rails&roads) meet up. Look forward to the video. 👍
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Arch, mitzalplik, MuddyPoppins
One continuous loop. Nice.
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • Arch, Super
This weekend I made the layout more symmetrical and added a monorail. 
[Image: 6-E7-D1-B1-D-B72-B-4-AF5-A1-D9-8-BDA8-E17834-E.jpg]
[-] The following 4 users Like Arch's post:
  • chrisjo, generic_truck_69420, Super, Tharazero1
Looking good Arch. I like the addition of the Monorail.
Is this an automatic vehicle function?
[Image: 6-E7-D1-B1-D-B72-B-4-AF5-A1-D9-8-BDA8-E17834-E.jpg]
That's the toll booth by Tomica.  The gate lifts automatically as a vehicle spins its wheels over the mechanism.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arch's post:
  • Super
Same as Tomica World 7518

[Image: image.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super
Thanks Fella's

Arch's looks like it has a bigger roof than the Tomica World one which is probably why I didn't recognize it. I have been looking for a very rare auto Motor Road piece for ever, not this one, when it does appear there is much interest in acquiring it I can't remember the name but I think it has a working traffic light and when its red it automatically stops the vehicle and when it turns green it automatically lets it go....maybe some day. 😒
:  ).
Finished the video. Let me know what you think. https://youtu.be/tD3fxLc3cTg?si=dJdwXJF-roGLNtLV
[-] The following 1 user Likes Arch's post:
  • bijomaru78