HNBG's ventures

1 Replies, 167 Views

I had a thread in this topic before, but I put 2023 there so I decided to make a new one instead.

So, 2024, took me four months before I can show some stuff. There's not much new stuff available locally and international stuff is expensive with shipping price...and I decided to try that.

At the beginning of the year I did ask here for Plarail shops in South Korea, unfortunately the tour guide is very strict on where to go so I can't buy any train there.

Which means, I had a lot of allowance left over, so I tried Buyee to find interesting Plarail stuff from Japan.

Alright, finally, the first one is the orange TGV!

[Image: z5370144309735-76ab2a1b5777340772a66ee518f069ec.jpg]

Two front-end power cars with little paint damage, motor is completely dead though. There are sellers with all three cars but that's more expensive.

Because why? The majority of what I paid was for this, the Doctor Yellow Shinkansen with two cameras!

[Image: z5370143449637-c4388b69d00db4d73e2afc6778972058.jpg]

Can't really say it's brand new, it comes with the box only and not the papers and the batteries apparently.

Now, it's 2024, getting this thing to run with an app taken down since 2022 was a heck of an effort, so if anyone wants, I'll show you the instruction to run this train in the current days.

What's next? I have found a local seller selling a Plarail Rail Class set, that will be next.
Hunting Shinkansen for life (but not at all costs) :>
[-] The following 2 users Like HanoibusGamer's post:
  • chrisjo, GreatGordonFan
I have always liked the TGV's 😃
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • HanoibusGamer