Help Identifying This Train

11 Replies, 11392 Views

I have been listing lots of extra accumulated stuff on Ebay and came across this. I can't find any information on it so I know how to list it. I did see one selling on the Japan Auctions but all it said was "201" The middle cars doors open and close. Anyone recognize it?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Series 201 Chou Line released in 1989 or 1990 I believe .
Thanks Geris, I will try to use that to find out more. Doesn't seem to be on Hobby Search.
pre hobby search for sure it is a late 80's early 90's toy

I love the old japanese artwork of the people on the train. This train is pre plakid! I have always loved this train!
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2015, 05:30 PM by Gerisplarail1.)
Did just find a YouTube video because of your help.

Well Super I am here to help!
So would this be considered Rare, Hard To Find or readily available because of its age of release?
I would say definitely hard to find in good working condition because of it's age. It wasn't rare when it was released. But I am sure these were played with by kids and I have never seen one new in box.
(03-27-2015, 05:50 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: I would say definitely hard to find in good working condition because of it's age. It wasn't rare when it was released. But I am sure these were played with by kids and I have never seen one new in box.

Thanks Geris
I should have enough info now for the listing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
you have one for sale?