What did you do to your trains today?

576 Replies, 588367 Views

Thanks for thinking of us Sunhuntin

Very nice set up and very nice of you to do this for the visitors. Did you get the ride on tran and traxk on your motorbike?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Angel no worries. meant to upload them last week, never got the chance til today. lol.

no, i got mum to drop them off in her car. the weather was bad on the day i hoped to take it. i could manage, but would likely be two trips. lol. both train and tracks would fit in my backpack, but not at the same time. tracks might fit in my top box, though the straights would be iffy.
would have been 3-4 trips to transport everything shown, due to bulkiness of stuff like girders and the station.
i also took my HO toy story train and toys incase i could have that layout going as well, so thats another 2 trips.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2014, 08:11 AM by sunhuntin.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
Today I got the layout up and running again, hoping to film tomorrow but most importantly had a good play today Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, sunhuntin, Super
(10-07-2014, 02:35 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: Today I got the layout up and running again, hoping to film tomorrow but most importantly had a good play today Big Grin

Nothing better to do than let some engines stretch their wheels just to fix that inexplicable joy of watching trains do their work. Smile Great to hear!
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

Played many more trains today and I video'd it!

[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, Super
Those are some of the best rolling stock sets they have made. On another note, it looks as if the hoard of Zombies have made their way across the ocean and are now threatening the Village. Big Grin
Been filming for a new video to be released soon so stay tuned.

Hint:
[Image: modern-train-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, HankAmericanEngine, leylandvictory2
further mods on my 2012 Trackmaster James, added pilot wheels to make it a 2-6-0

[Image: 20141020_133142.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, sunhuntin
Very Kewl

Do the pilot wheels actually work?
they were supposed to but I accidentally glued one rigid Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • sunhuntin